THE BAND COACH CLIENT AGREEMENT:
- Clients agree to make payment of their full balance to The Band Coach by 11:59pm of their designated due date, or an additional $5/day late payment fee will be added to their personal balance until balance is paid in full. Clients will be billed each month for either 4 lessons if that billing cycle contains 4 of their respective weekly lesson days, or clients will be billed for 5 lessons if that billing cycle contains 5 of their respective weekly lesson days. Exceptions include vacations or holidays, to be determined by the client and/or instructor.
- Clients must provide 24 hours notice in order to obtain a rescheduled lesson at a later date. However, depending on student roster and availability, a rescheduled lesson may not be available. For each notice of lesson cancellation, given by a client, outside of the 24 hour window, without a rescheduled lesson occurring in the same billing cycle, there will be a credit equal to the client’s weekly lesson rate redeemable on their next month's billing cycle.
- If an instructor cancels a lesson, and a rescheduled lesson does not occur before the next billing cycle, the client that paid for the lesson will receive a credit equal to their weekly lesson rate, per each cancelled lesson, redeemable on next month's billing cycle.
- Payment for a trial lesson is due by 11:59pm on the day of the lesson. Trial lesson rates apply.
- As a courtesy to other potential clients/students/scheduling, it is preferred that two week’s notice is given for Clients choosing to discontinue lessons with The Band Coach.
- For every new student referral that completes a trial lesson with The Band Coach, the client that gave the referral will earn a credit, equal to their weekly lesson rate, to their account balance redeemable toward their next monthly billing cycle.
- *This agreement must be signed by the client and the instructor before services are provided. The client will also receive a .PDF copy of their signed agreement via e-mail within 48 hours of the first lesson.*